Last modified: January 16, 2020
Welcome to the Kalliopeia Foundation Website (the “Site”), owned and operated by Kalliopeia Foundation (the “Foundation,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We provide the content and services available on the Site to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
Please read these terms carefully. By accessing or using the site you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, you may not use any part of the site.
Note that the “Governing Law, Venue and Arbitration” Section of these Terms contains a mandatory arbitration provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis and limits the remedies available to you in the event of certain disputes.
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. We will provide notice of such changes, such as by posting a notice on the Site or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use of the Site. By continuing to access or use the Site, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms and all of the terms incorporated therein by reference.
“Kalliopeia Foundation,” and any other Kalliopeia Foundation service names, logos or slogans that may appear on the Site are our trademarks and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Kalliopeia Foundation” or any other name, trademark or service name of Kalliopeia Foundation without our prior written permission. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content on the Site except as provided in these Terms is strictly prohibited. The use of any trademark, service mark, trade name or logo design is prohibited without specific written prior permission from us. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by us.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
We may display content, advertisements and promotions from third parties through the Site (collectively, “Third Party Content”). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third Party Content, including, without limitation, regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that your interactions with third parties providing Third Party Content are solely between you and such third parties, and that we are not responsible or liable in any manner for such interactions or Third Party Content.
You are prohibited from doing any act that has the effect of undermining the integrity of our reputation or our users’ reputations, our computer systems and network infrastructure, the Site or the method by which we provide our services to our users, including:
- Posting or transmitting through the Site any material which: (i) violates or infringes upon the rights of others; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable; (iii) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; (iv) creates or attempts to create any liability;
- Using the Site in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Site or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Site in any manner;
- Reverse engineering any aspect of the Site or doing anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any Content, area or code of the Site;
- Attempting to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempting to access any feature or area of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- Developing any third party applications that interact with user content or the Site without our prior written consent;
- Using any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Site, extracting data or otherwise interfering with or modifying the rendering of Site pages or functionality; or
- Using the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engaging in, encouraging or promoting any activity that violates these Terms.
By using the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Foundation, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns (collectively the “Foundation Parties”) from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any use of our Content, information and services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, and other communications relating to our Website should be directed to: email@example.com .